These terms of service contain information on how to use the Techride.org website. By using this website, we assume that you accept all of these terms of service. Do not use the Techride.org website if you do not satisfy to all of the terms of service contained on this page. The following terminology is used in these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, as well as any and all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person who accesses this website and agrees to the Company’s terms of service; “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ours,” and “Us” refer to our organization; and “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer to either the Client or ourselves, or
With the sole purpose of providing the Client with the Company’s identified products/services, in accordance with and subject to, applicable law of India, all terms are offered to the offer, acceptance, & consideration of payment necessary to start the procedure of our own assistance to the Client in the best efficient way, whether by formal meetings with a set start and end time, or any other means. It is understood that any use of the terms or other words stated above, whether written in the singular, plural, capitalized, or with he/she or they, refers to the same thing.
The majority of interactive websites today employ cookies so that we may get user information for each visit. Cookies are used in various areas of our website to make them more efficient and user-friendly for visitors. Some of our affiliate and advertising partners may also utilize cookies.
- This Agreement’s commencement date is now.
2. In particular places of this website, users have the option to post and exchange ideas, information, materials, and data (collectively, “Comments”). Techride.org does not review, edit, or publish Comments before they are published on the website. Additionally, comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Techride.org, its employees, or its affiliates. The comments contain the views and opinions of the commenter. To the extent permitted by law, Techride.org is not responsible for the Comments or any loss costs, liabilities, damages, or expenditures due to their use, publication, or display on this website.
3. Techride.org retains the right to review all Comments and to edit or remove any Comments that, in Techride.org’s sole opinion, are inappropriate or in violation of these Terms of Service.
4. You represent and warrant that the following statements are accurate: 1. You have the necessary authorizations and rights to publish the Comments on our website, and you have the right to do so; 2. No patent, trademark, or other kind of proprietary right of a third party is infringed upon by the Comments; 3. There is no material in the Comments that is defamatory, obscene, offensive, illegal, or otherwise prohibited; or 4.
5. The Comments won’t be used to advertise businesses, engage in illicit activity, or solicit business or promote customs.
6. By submitting your comments, you grant Techride.org a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit, and permit others to use, edit, and authorize others to use, any of your Comments in any & all forms, formats, or media.
Interlinking with Our Content
- Without seeking our prior written authorization, the following companies may connect to our website:
Except for soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping centers, and charity fundraising organizations, which are not permitted to do so, only systemwide accredited businesses, government agencies, search engines, news organizations, and online directory distributors are allowed to link to our website.
2. These organizations may link to our publications, home page, or other content on our website as long as the link satisfies the following requirements: (a) it is not misleading in any way; (b) it doesn’t imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval by us of the linked party or any of its products or services; and (c) it is appropriate for the linked party’s website.
3. We reserve the right to assess and approve any further link requests from the organizations listed below.
4. The Chambers of Commerce, AARP, American Automobile Association, and Consumers Union, among other reputable sources of information for consumers and/or businesses; 2. Dot.com social networks; 3. entities that act as charities’ representatives, including charity donation websites; 4. distributors of online directories; 5. online directories; 6. businesses-focused accounting, legal, and consulting organizations; and 7. commercial associations and educational institutes.
When an organization approaches us with a link request, we will evaluate it and possibly approve the link if we determine that: (a) the link would not negatively reflect on us or our accredited businesses (for instance, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently dubious products or services, like work-at-home opportunities, shall not be permitted to link); (b) the organization has a good standing with us; and (c) our visibility through the hyperlink competitive with that of the linked site.
For these organizations to link to our home page, publications, or other website content, the following requirements must be met: (a) the link must not be deceptive; (b) it must not imply sponsorship, endorsement, and approval of the linking party or its goods or services; and (c) it must make sense in relation to the linking party’s website.
One of three approaches is available for approved organizations to link to our website: 1. by referring to our business; 2. by accessing it via the URL (uniform resource location), or 3. utilizing any other terminology that is reasonable given the context and layout of the connected party’s website to describe the linked content.
The Techride.org logo and other works of art cannot be linked to unless there is a trademark license agreement in place.
We shall not be liable for or responsible for any content that appears on your site. You agree to indemnify us and defend us against any lawsuits arising out of or related to your website. No link(s) shall be put on any page of your website or in any context that contains material that is obscene, offensive, unlawful, or that infringes upon the rights of, or promotes the violation of, any third party or which could be considered as defamatory, hostile, or otherwise unlawful.
We reserve the right to request the removal of any and all connections to our website at any time, for any reason, and at our sole discretion. You agree to remove all connections to our website right away after receiving such a request. Furthermore, we reserve the right to modify these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you accept these connected terms of service and agree to be bound by them.
Removal of Links from Our Website
If any link on our website or any website that is linked to it offends you for any reason, you can contact us. Requests for links to be removed will be considered, but we are not bound to comply or respond.
The accuracy and completeness of the material on this website are not guaranteed, despite our best efforts to ensure that they are. Additionally, we make no guarantees that the website will always be available or updated.